WinDoor Video Tutorials
- WinDoor Overview & Getting StartedThis video describes how to get started with WinDoor and should be viewed in conjunction with the WinDoor Form Dialogue video, the Settings Dialogue video, and the Copy & Apply Styles Dialogue video.
- WinDoor Form Dialogue This video describes how to use the WinDoor Form dialogue and should be viewed in conjunction with the WinDoor Settings Dialogue video, the Copy & Apply Styles Dialogue video, and the Getting Started video. The Form dialogue is where different configurations of doors and windows can be created and where custom head shapes can be added.
- WinDoor Settings Dialogue This movie describes what each of the panes in the WinDoor Settings dialogue controls.
- WinDoor Copy & Apply Styles Dialogue This video describes how to use the WinDoor Copy and Apply Styles dialogue and should be viewed in conjunction with the WinDoor Settings Dialogue video, the Form Dialogue video, and the Getting Started video.
- WinDoor Working with Styled Objects This video describes how styles are implemented in WinDoor, which is a little different from how styles are generally implemented in Vectorworks.
- WinDoor Adding and Editing ID Tags This video describes how to add IDs to WinDoor objects using the built-in ID tags or Data Tag objects. It also demonstrates the various ways you can enter or edit ID numbers.
- WinDoor Schedules - Creating Schedules That Use Door or Window Types How to link WinDoor objects to and pull data from Spaces, or generate schedules that list multiple door or window objects of one type in in a single worksheet row.
- WinDoor Schedules - Real World Example Using Types Learn how door and window types were set up for a real world project.
- WinDoor Schedules - Setting a Custom Type Name This video demonstrates how to customise the door or window type name that is displayed in a worksheet schedule.
- WinDoor Creating a Custom Door Leaf This video describes how to create a 3D custom door symbol, then use it within a WinDoor object.
- WinDoor Checking Accessibility Compliance This video outlines how to check that hinged or sliding doors comply with AS1428.1-2009 with regards to circulation spaces for disability access.
- WinDoor Corner Bay and Bow Windows This video demonstrates how to create corner, bay and bow windows.
- Inserting and Manipulating in Walls This movie describes how to insert doors and windows into walls and how to move and duplicate existing objects.
- Tips & Tricks This movie provides some tips for getting the most out of WinDoor.
Reproduction, copying or transmittal is prohibited without written permission from Vectorworks Australia Pty Ltd.
Vectorworks is a registered trademark of Vectorworks, Inc.