WinDoor Video Tutorials
- Overview This movie provides an overview of WinDoor and briefly describes the feature set.
- Creating Schedules That Use Types How to link WinDoor objects to and pull data from Spaces, or generate schedules that list multiple door or window objects in one worksheet row, using a custom worksheet function. Vectorworks 2019.
- Adding and Editing ID Tags This video describes how to add IDs to WinDoor objects using the built-in ID tags or the new Data Tag objects. It also demonstrates the various ways you can enter or edit ID numbers. Vectorworks 2019.
- New in WinDoor 2017 This movie describes the main new features in WinDoor for Vectorworks 2017.
- Creating a Custom Door Leaf in WinDoor 2017 This movie describes how to create a 3D custom door symbol, then use it within a WinDoor object.
- Checking Compliance with AS1428.1 This video outlines how to check that hinged or sliding doors comply with AS1428.1-2009 with regards to circulation spaces for disability access.
- New In WinDoor 2011 This movie outlines the new features in WinDoor for Vectorworks 2011.
- New in WinDoor 2010 This movie outlines the new features in WinDoor for Vectorworks 2010.
- WinDoor Form Dialogue This movie describes how to create combinations of doors and windows and how to add custom head shapes.
- WinDoor Settings Dialogue This movie describes what each of the panes in the WinDoor Settings dialogue does.
- In-Wall Corner and Bay Windows This movie outlines how to use to create in-wall corner and bay windows, which were introduced in Vectorworks 2010.
- Corner and Bay Windows using Draw WinDoor Objects This movie outlines how to use to Draw WinDoor Objects tool to create corner and bay windows.
- Inserting and Manipulating in Walls This movie describes how to insert doors and windows into walls and how to move and duplicate existing objects.
- Tips & Tricks This movie provides some tips for getting the most out of WinDoor.
Reproduction, copying or transmittal is prohibited without written permission from Vectorworks Australia Pty Ltd.
Vectorworks is a registered trademark of Vectorworks, Inc.